For the thirteenth consecutive year Arica Nativa one more time calls directors and filmmakers from all over the world to participate with their works in the International Native Film Festival, with meaning and in favor of the preservation of the natural and cultural treasures of the planet. This year under the motto ‘Conservation of the light’ and with a focus on filmmakers and new generations of filmmakers, this year the festival promises a must-see program.
From November 5th to 11th the selected films will enter the competition of the different categories of the festival that promotes the preservation of the cultural y natural heritage of the world.
The 6 categories in competition are:
- Rural Features Films (rural films over 30 minutes long)
- Rural Short Films (rural films less than 30 minutes long)
- Jallalla (indigenous films less than 30 minutes long)
- Filmin’ Arica (films produced in Arica and Parinacota less than 30 minutes long)
- Mallku (films for the preservation of the planet less than 30 minutes long)
- Arica Nativa Wawa (films made by children less than 5 minutes long)
Arica Nativa is an audiovisual project of Fundación Altiplano that seeks to make the new generations to fall in love with the natural and cultural treasures that are preserved far away from the cities, in the rural en indigenous landscape of the planet. For more information, write to email@example.com